走入英倫建築與歷史文化Great British Architecture
I have an exciting announcement…
I can confirm that my first book will be published on October 8th, 2026.
This book brings together some of my favourite places across Britain - including medieval churches, cathedrals, Tudor palaces, Modernist housing estates, and much more.
The book has been beautifully illustrated by Chris Henton and will be published by the wonderful team at Frances Lincoln of the Quarto Group.
- 出版與頁數:由 Frances Lincoln 出版社發行,全書共 176 頁,預計於 2026 年 10 月正式上市。
- 核心主題:超越單純的建築風格介紹,深入探討英國 86 座歷史建築背後的獨特故事、權力權謀、工藝傳承與文化交流。
-----
I am also pleased to announce that exclusive signed copies are available for pre-order from Sherlock & Pages bookshop until the end of August.
So please either follow the link in my bio or search the internet for “Great British Architecture Book Sherlock and Pages” to get your signed edition.
-----
1. 《Eleanor: A 200-Mile Walk in Search of England's Lost Queen》
- 作者:英國新生代暢銷歷史學者 Alice Loxton。
- 內容解釋:這本書講述的是 13 世紀英格蘭國王愛德華一世的深愛之妻——卡斯提爾的埃莉諾王后(Eleanor of Castile)。
- 作者與作品:由 Alice Loxton 撰寫的歷史相關書籍《Eleanor》獲得了讀者和書商的熱烈迴響與好評。
- Waterstones 年度平裝書:這是英國大型連鎖書店 Waterstones 每年由自家書商親自提名並投票選出的年度優秀作品,對作家而言是一項相當大的肯定。
沒有留言:
張貼留言