2016年11月23日 星期三

游蕙禎 Yau Wai Ching(2 ) 致信蔡英文遭叫停 游蕙祯“道歉” Leung Chun-hang(2)、Johannes Kepler (1571-1630)


致信蔡英文遭叫停 游蕙祯“道歉”
曾就"新界主权议题"考虑致信台湾总统蔡英文的"港独"派青年新政游蕙祯,对因此引发的误解道歉。在有关行动被否决之后,事件也引发争议。有学者指出,在这一问题上,台湾绝对没有意愿做一些刺激北京政府的事情。
“I must stress that, Leung Chun-hang and I were democratically elected lawmakers by 20,643 and some 30,000 voters respectively in the election in September this year,” 游蕙禎 Yau Wai Ching said after a court ruling barred her from taking her seat as a lawmaker.
“[Since] the court adopted such measures to strip us of our lawmaker qualifications, I think you all have an idea what kind of society this is."


Johannes Kepler
Mathematician
Johannes Kepler was a German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer. A key figure in the 17th century scientific revolution, he is best known for his laws of planetary motion, based on his works ... Wikipedia
Born: December 27, 1571, Weil der Stadt, Germany
Died: November 15, 1630, Regensburg, Germany
約翰尼斯•開普勒(Johannes Kepler)則稱自己會“衝著有不良行為的人們咆哮”,而且“像狗一樣害怕洗澡”。

Our quote of the day is from German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer Johannes Kepler


沒有留言:

網誌存檔