我們的時代的暢銷歌曲1960s到 2026"世紀婚禮中的天王巨星的情歌...I "want to hold your hand.... Paul McCartney ......
班長小伍20210年送我們的書,書名寫在 blog 東海 IE 1975 北部 "a dab of life"是伍庭輝先生 (他送四人陳鳳山的?甩手書?一本) 高爾夫球衣上的一段 2010
( 平甩功、梅門氣功創辦人李鳳山師父。高爾夫球服裝品牌ADABA。)
我們的時代的暢銷歌曲到"世紀婚禮中的天王巨星的情歌...I "want to hold your hand.... Paul McCartney performs I Want to Hold Your Hand for first time in 60 years at Taylor Swift wedding據報道,保羅·麥卡尼送給泰勒·斯威夫特和特拉維斯·凱爾斯一份特別的結婚禮物:首次現場演唱《I Want to Hold Your Hand》。Lyrics Oh, yeah, I'll tell you somethin' I think you'll understand When I say that somethin' I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand Oh, please, say to me You'll let me be your man And please, say to me You'll let me hold your hand You'll let me hold your hand I want to hold your hand And when I touch you I feel happy inside It's such a feelin' that my love I can't hide I can't hide I can't hide Yeah, you got that somethin' I think you'll understand When I say that somethin' I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand And when I touch you I feel happy inside It's such a feelin' that my love I can't hide I can't hide I can't hide Yeah, you got that somethin' I think you'll understand When I feel that somethin' I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand I want to hold your hand
班長小伍20210年送我們的書,書名寫在 blog 英文學習 2010~2026 midday, Midnight. upward, dab/ arrant, thoroughgoinga."Late Night Thoughts on Listening to Mahler's Ninth Symphony" 1983. She turned her face upwards to the midday sun. Middays with Elliott Forrest. dab of life

I want to hold your hand. 世紀婚禮
《衛報》
保羅麥卡尼在泰勒絲的婚禮上60年來首次演唱《I Want to Hold Your Hand》
據報道,麥卡尼在麥迪遜廣場花園星光熠熠的婚宴上演唱了這首披頭四的冠軍單曲。
13小時前
Consequence of Sound
據報道,保羅麥卡尼在泰勒絲的婚禮上62年來首次演唱了《I Want to Hold Your Hand》
據報道,保羅·麥卡尼送給泰勒·斯威夫特和特拉維斯·凱爾斯一份特別的結婚禮物:首次現場演唱《I Want to Hold Your Hand》。
沒有留言:
張貼留言